Our members and their labor needs are important to us. We try to assist them by providing an area here where available jobs can be posted to meet their requirements and those of our community as well.
Servers and Bartenders Wanted! Lunch and dinner shifts-must be 18 to apply. Apply in person Monday-Thursday 2:00p.m.-4:00 p.m. at the restaurant.
The Nursing & Allied Health Division at Missouri State University-West Plains is accepting applications for a 9-month, tenure track, Instructor of Nursing. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required, with completion of Master of Science in Nursing within 2 years of hire. Responsibilities: day or evening classroom or clinical instruction, committee work and advising students. Travel for clinical teaching assignments may be required. For additional qualifications & application procedures: http://jobs.missouristate.edu. $46,000 – $50,000 Annually. Successful candidates must be committed to working with diverse student & community populations. Employment will require a criminal background check at University expense. EO/AA/Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Employer and Institution.
Missouri State University-West Plains Drago College Store is accepting applications for a General Buyer.
At least 45 hours of college credit and two years of buying and inventory control experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience are required. For additional qualifications & application procedures: https://jobs.missouristate.edu. Salary: $14.04 – $14.81 Hourly. Successful candidates must be committed to working with diverse student & community populations. Employment will require a criminal background check at University expense. EO/AA/Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Employer and Institution.
Seeking Executive Director for Ozark Action, Inc. located at 710 E. Main St., West Plains, MO 65775
Ozark Action, Inc. (“OAI”) is seeking a qualified applicant to fill the Executive Director position. OAI is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization serving six-member counties (Howell, Texas, Oregon, Douglas, Wright and Texas counties). This is a full-time management position with a primary office in West Plains, Missouri. Travel is required including travel within the six-county service area, attendance at regular program and funding source meetings, and regional and national training seminars. A more detailed job description is available online at www.oaiwp.org.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Administration or related degree program and evidence of recent continuing education preferred. Minimum five years’ experience managing or directing a diverse work unit of at least ten staff with an operating budget of more than $1 million dollars. Non-profit work experience preferred. CCAP certification preferred. If hired, must obtain CCAP within three (3) years of employment.
Ideal applicants have knowledge of management principles and methods, project management, development and implementation experience, grant writing experience, with a background in financial, human resources or governance of a non-profit.
Position is responsible for OAI assets valued at approximately $3 million dollars, an annual budget of approximately $13 million dollars, and OA-MHDC housing loans/equity valued at $4.5 million dollars and has authority over more than 150 staff with direct supervision of six (6) program directors. This position reports to the OAI Board President and directors. Salary set by Board. Benefits effective within first ninety (90) days of employment.
Applicant must be able to provide verification of education, degree, transcripts, driver’s license, previous work experience and pass a background screen, credit check, fingerprint and prescreening process to be considered for position.
If interested, please visit www.oaiwp.org and print off an application. The application, credential verifications and resume should be returned to Ozark Action Inc., ATTN Personnel, 710 E. Main Street, West Plains, MO 65775 or emailed to [email protected] no later than August 30, 2019 @ 12:00 p.m.
Posting valid until November 3, 2019.
OAI is an equal opportunity employer.
Driver/Technician Job Description
- Minimum of High School diploma
- Preference of related experience and/or training in DME
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work accurately, with interruptions to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Must have a clean background check (No Priors)
- Must have organizational skills
- Must have valid CDL driver’s license with clean driving record and ability to drive at night
- Must pass DOT Physical and Drug Screen
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., to push 450 lbs. of medical equipment (on wheels) up ramps, to load/unload equipment onto trucks daily, to stand/kneel/squat for extended periods of time during equipment processing
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Delivers equipment and sets it up in a timely manner
- After business hours on-call duties
- Maintains a good knowledge of equipment and its functions
- Instructs patients in the use of equipment thoroughly, timely, and in a manner they can understand
- Prioritizes emergencies and handles all crisis situations well
- Very particular in adhering to infection control policies-cleaning, maintenance, and sterilization of equipment
- Paperwork and documentation is complete
- Knowledgeable about and performs FDA transfilling procedures
- Maintains van maintenance and care
- Maintains van organization and stocking
- Adheres to all oxygen standards and regulations
- All other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Compensation based on experience and skill level
The West Plains Country Club has open positions for cook and servers. These positions are part time, approximately 15-25 hours a week.
Daily Duties would include: Cooking and preparation of food, dish washing, general computer operations, greeting members, and waiting tables. Employment Requirements are valid driver license, ability to pass drug screening. You must be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
Expected Compensations include minimum wage for cooks. Servers will receive server minimum wage plus tips.
SCCC is currently seeking applications for an Information Technology instructor. For more information, go to zizzers.org.