A Matter of Balance program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls. Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
You will learn to:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
Who Should Attend?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Sign up at Southern Missouri Community Health Center
Class are taught May 6- June 24 on Thursday’s from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
This is a FREE program. For more information please call 417-256-2391.